Polyverse may use and disclose to Bricks Royale’s partners and contractors the collected non-personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, advertisement serving, managing and providing the Services and to further develop the Services and other Polyverse services and products.
You recognize and agree that the analytics companies utilized by Polyverse may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to your activities. These companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
Personal information collected by Polyverse is information voluntarily provided to us by you when you create your account or change your account
information. The information includes your facebook id, name, gender, location and your friends’id on facebook. Polyverse also stores your game checkins, likes, dislikes, recommendations and messages.
Polyverse may use collected personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing Services (including managing advertisement serving) and to further develop the Services and other Polyverse services and products. Polyverse may combine non-personal data with personal data.
Polyverse may disclose your personal data to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or Polyverse to legal liability. Polyverse may also disclose your personal data to third parties when Polyverse has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with Bricks Royale’s rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or Polyverse believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect Bricks Royale’s rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Polyverse . To the extent permitted by applicable law, Polyverse will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such disclosure through Bricks Royale’s website or in another reasonable manner.
Please be aware of the open nature of certain social networking and other open features of the Services Polyverse may make available to you. You may choose to disclose data about yourself in the course of contributing user generated content to the Services. Any data that you disclose in any of these forums, blogs, chats or the like is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Polyverse is not responsible for any personal data you choose to make public in any of these forums.
If you are under 15 years of age or a minor in your country of residence, please ask your legal guardian’s permission to use or access the Services. Polyverse takes children’s privacy seriously, and encourages parents and/or guardians to play an active role in their children's online experience at all times. Polyverse does not knowingly collect any personal information from children below the aforementioned age and if Polyverse learns that Polyverse has inadvertently gathered personal data from children under the aforementioned age, Polyverse will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such personal data from Bricks Royale’s records.
You are entitled to obtain information from us on how we handle your personal data, to see copies of all personal data held by us and to request that your personal data is amended, corrected or deleted from our systems. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data. We do not carry out any decision-making based solely on automated processing, including profiling. If you gave us your consent to use your data, e.g. so that we can send you marketing emails or display personalised ads, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent, we can still rely on the consent you gave as the lawful basis for processing your personal data before you withdrew your consent. You can object to our use of your personal data where we stated we rely on our legitimate business interests to do so.
mail: [email protected]
By visiting the Site, downloading the App, or otherwise using the Service, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use the Service, and uninstall the App if you have already downloaded it.
• All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
• Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly or monthly package).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Google Account Settings after purchase.
• You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Google account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Google Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
• Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Gallery Lock premium subscription.
We may modify these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of material changes in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you should discontinue your use of the Service and uninstall the App. If you continue using the Service after the new terms take effect, you will be bound by the modified Terms.
When you use the Service, you represent that:
• your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
• you are 13 years of age or older;
you are of sufficient legal age or otherwise have legal capacity to legally enter into these Terms.
The Service and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service is for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation.
We reserve all rights in and to the Service. If you download or print a copy of the Service for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Service.
This Terms will in all respects be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California (without giving effect to any choice or conflict of laws). The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us as follows at ：[email protected]